– Help for Understanding Addiction Recovery & Finding Treatment
Hopelinks provides an extensive drug rehab (addiction treatment) and related services directory.
However, if you would like personal, private assistance finding a recovery center simply call: (866) 806-2821
Many addiction treatment professionals believe addiction, including alcoholism, is a neurological disease, and, although the disease may be placed in remission, treatment of addiction cannot be completely accomplished.
Conversely, other addiction treatment professionals believe addiction is an escape, and, by understanding, then overcoming the underlying cause(s), complete addiction recovery can be achieved.
Underlying causes of addiction or substance abuse may include, but are not limited to: codependency, low self esteem, trauma and grief. The treatment process often involves individualized counseling, behavioral and motivational enhancement, as well as other help for metal health and wellness.
* For more information, start with our resources section below.
- Drug Rehab > All Cities
- Residential Rehab > All Cities
- Adolescent Rehab > All Cities
- Drug Detox > All Cities
- Residential Detox > All Cities
- Adolescent Detox > All Cities
- Dual Diagnosis > All Cities
- Residential Dual Diagnosis > All Cities
Use our search to easily locate specific recovery service(s).
Information in the treatment process section includes:
- Building Self Esteem
- Grief & Loss Stages
- Addiction Family Roles
- Much more…
- An informational alcohol and drug addiction assessment.
- Information on what codependency is.
- Understanding family roles.
- Many others…
Links to external resources for specific information relating to addiction, including:
- Club Drugs,
- and information on prevention and treatment research is available on our external resources page.
More About Hopelinks
The objective of the Hopelinks is not to present "the way" to achieve individualized recovery from alcohol, drugs or substance abuse, but rather to provide information for understanding the process of addiction treatment, which could be useful for those dealing with alcoholism, drugs, addiction or substance abuse related topics.
When seeking treatment review of appropriate licensing documentation, which should be readily available at any addiction treatment center is critical.
Indepth addiction information and resources, uniquely written for those who are seeking help in understanding the process of addiction recovery, are only a click away.
You can also find Hopelinks on Google+.
Thanks for Visiting,